Wednesday, December 26, 2007

TIME Magazine's Top Ten Religion Stories ...

... included this one:

#5 The Slow-Motion Episcopal/Anglican Train Wreck
.

"The Episcopal Bishops' meeting in New Orleans fails to stem the ongoing defection of conservatives over the church's positions on gays, or the likelihood of a worldwide Anglican split over the same issue."

Read the others here ...
.
... and maybe next year the story will be "life goes on!"
I mean, who really cares, at this point, about whether a bunch of over-fed, over-egoed bishops get their every-ten-year-whether-they-need-it-or-not junket to Jolly Olde for tea at Lambeth?
.

1 comment:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.